Work package 1: Administration of Bioenergy Promotion 2
The aim of this work package is to coordinate the activities of the partners involved in Bioenergy Promotion 2. The Agency for Renewable Resources, as lead partner, is responsible for the project management and will report on technical and financial matters to the programme.
The co-ordination of the project in all of its elements –administrative, financial and operational- is the content of this work package. These are the responsibilities which are covered in work package 1:
- Overall responsibility for the project
- Guaranteeing the project’s continuity and consistency
- Responsibility for the adequate allocation of the project’s resources
- Monitoring the progress of the project on strategic level form its start-up phase to its completion
- Approval of reports and deliverables
The Agency for Renewable Resources will be in regular contact with the programme representatives and maintains specific templates for collecting and sending input to the partners. The project partners will meet at least twice a year to discuss the project progress and to plan the coming activities.